Author Archives: Anne-Ro
Due to the huge success of the first edition of Expand your fish pond (or: Vergroot Je Visvijver) there will be a second edition: Friday the 31st of August in Roest.
Again, it will be a relaxed party for singles on a Friday afternoon in Roest, direct from work, with a barbecue, dancing and meeting other singles. Outrageous flirting with optional help from a FISHERMAN!
Still don’t know what a FISHERMAN is?
A fisherman is an objective person who you can ask to help you fish for someone you fancy. Including fishing net ofcourse. Everybody is welcome, please RSVP here.
Friday 31st of August, starting around 17.30 hours and free entrance!
Esquire magazine / jacket & jeans EDWIN / shoes Wolverine 1000 mile collection
credits photo: Casper Rila
Karim El Ahmadi, football player at Aston Villa FC, won the Esquire award for Most Fashionable Footballer of the year 2012! We were there last night, to celebrate his style award. Funny detail, he always divides his wardrobe in two, even in different spaces: casual and dressed. Congrats Karim!
For warm summer days it’s great to have healthy, light and nutritious food. Therfore, this recipe for a great cucumber gazpacho!
Avocado and Cucumber Gazpacho – serves 4 – recipe adapted from this recipe found on BBC Good Food
- 1 large cucumber – peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 small avocado – scooped from skin and roughly chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper – deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onions – green and white parts (down to the root) – roughly chopped
- juice of one large lemon
- 4-5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup cold water – you can add more if you’d like a thinner soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. fat free plain Greek yogurt and fresh snipped chives – optional – for garnish
For more info or variations click here.