Tag Archives: recipe
For warm summer days it’s great to have healthy, light and nutritious food. Therfore, this recipe for a great cucumber gazpacho!
Avocado and Cucumber Gazpacho – serves 4 – recipe adapted from this recipe found on BBC Good Food
- 1 large cucumber – peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 small avocado – scooped from skin and roughly chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper – deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onions – green and white parts (down to the root) – roughly chopped
- juice of one large lemon
- 4-5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup cold water – you can add more if you’d like a thinner soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. fat free plain Greek yogurt and fresh snipped chives – optional – for garnish
For more info or variations click here.